- Category: Uncategorised
- Published Date
- Hits: 5158
The Canterbury Tales offers groups a 40 minute audio guided tour, combined with live interaction from our costumed characters. The attraction is completely undercover. Disabled facilities are available.
We recommend you allow 1 hour for your visit.
The Canterbury Tales can accommodate large groups. We accept up to 50 children/students every 20 minutes.
£5.25 per UK School child aged 5-15, £5.75 for non UK children or £6.25 per student aged 16 + (Based on 15 or more paying guests). 1 Adult is admitted free for every 10 visiting children/students - other adults are charged at £7.25.
Designated coach parking and a coach drop off point are available in the city centre. We can arrange for one of our costumed characters to meet your coach at a pre-arranged destination, please ask at the time of booking (subject to availability).
Outside space is available and can be pre-booked.
- Free teacher familiarisation visit
- Discounted rates for pre-booked groups of 15 of more people
- Priority Admission
- 1 free teachers ticket for every 10 children/students visiting
- Free admission for your coach driver
- Free Audio commentaries (foreign language commentaries available)
- Free Education Pack, Risk Assessment for the attraction and Meet & Greet Risk Assessment
Booking your Educational Visit
To book your educational visit to The Canterbury Tales contact our bookings team
Telephone: 0845 070 6255
Fax: 01904 527701
Please have visit date and time when you call, along with approximate number. Our bookings team are available Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.