- Category: Uncategorised
- Published Date
- Hits: 6545
The Canterbury Tales offers groups a 40 minute audio guided tour, combined with live interaction from our costumed characters. The attraction is completely undercover. Disabled facilities are available.
If you are only visiting the attraction, we recommend you allow 1 hour for your visit. Duration of special packages and joint tickets will vary - see the page for more details.
The Canterbury Tales can accommodate large groups. We accept up to 50 children/students every 20 minutes.
£5.50 per UK School child aged 5-15, £5.75 for non UK children or £6.25 per student aged 16 + (Based on 15 or more paying guests). 1 Adult is admitted free for every 10 visiting children/students - other adults are charged at £7.25.
Designated coach parking and a coach drop off point are available in the city centre. We can arrange for one of our costumed characters to meet your coach at a pre-arranged destination, please ask at the time of booking (subject to availability).
Indoor and outdoor space is available and can be pre-booked.
- Free teacher familiarisation visit
- Discounted rates for pre-booked groups of 15 of more people
- Priority Admission
- 1 free teachers ticket for every 10 children/students visiting
- Free admission for your coach driver
- Free Audio commentaries (foreign language commentaries available)
- Free Education Pack, Risk Assessment for the attraction and Meet & Greet Risk Assessment
Booking your Educational Visit
To book your educational visit to The Canterbury Tales contact our bookings team
Telephone: 0845 070 6255
Fax: 01904 527701
Please have visit date and time when you call, along with approximate number. Our bookings team are available Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.