- Category: Uncategorised
- Published Date
- Hits: 6327
The Canterbury Tales Gift Shop
The Canterbury Tales Gift Shop is the ideal place to purchase that perfect memento of your visit to The Canterbury Tales and this historic medieval city. We carefully select our gift range to offer our guests the highest quality at the most competitive price possible. Wherever we can we endeavor to make our Canterbury and Canterbury Tales gifts and souvenirs bespoke to us. Whilst we also offer a wider range of gifts that appeal to all ages we very much take pride in putting The Canterbury Tales and Canterbury at the heart of our products.
It is also our aim at The Canterbury Tales to offer gifts and souvenirs that suit everyone’s needs, whether it’s that little memento of your visit you’re looking for or that perfect gift idea. So from Traditional Meads and Ales to Fridge Magnets, from souvenir mugs to crystal glass gifts The Canterbury Tales Gift Shop has it all.
We are also constantly on the lookout for new product ideas throughout the year which we incorporate into our retail offer.
Our range includes products from some of the UK’s most well know souvenir and gift companies and below is a list of just a few of them.
- Lyme Bay Winery for our Traditional Meads
- The Wantsum Brewery Ltd Canterbury’s award winning brewery, quality beers with a passion, with names like Miller’s Mirth & Turbulent Priest they’re sure to be a winner.
- Lionheart Replicas, quality reproduction Pilgrim Badges just like the ones Chaucer’s Pilgrims would have brought on their visit to Canterbury in the 14th & 15th Century.
- Rye Pottery, Hand painted ceramic Pilgrims for the discerning collector.
- Farrah’s Hand Packed Sweets.
- Burns Crystal, a range of crystal glass Canterbury Tales gifts.
- Norfolk China, Canterbury & Canterbury Tales ceramic souvenirs.
- Farrah’s, Chaucer’s Choice Fudge and Biscuit selections
Why not come along and taste our Traditional Mead in store. At The Canterbury Tales Gift Shop we offer our guests the chance to taste one of the world’s oldest forms of alcoholic drinks to try before you buy. So why not taste a little history and visit The Canterbury Tales Visitor Attraction and Gift Shop.
Looking for inspiration for an unusual present? Why not buy a gift package!
Our gift package includes:
- Tickets for The Canterbury Tales attraction (valid for 1 visit within 1 year from the date of purchase)
- Souvenir Guide Book
- Presentation Folder
What does it cost?
£16.00 for 2 x adult tickets
£25.00 for 2 x adult & 2 x child tickets
Please call 01227 784600 with payment details.
The gift shop is open daily and is also accessible to shoppers who do not wish to visit The Canterbury Tales.